How can we improve Watches?

1. Subscribe to Betas

If you'd like to try the next version of Watches and provide feedback on whether it works well for you, please subscribe to this "idea".

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Easier way to switch between current races.

Hi Hugh,
    I'm wondering if you could make an easier way to switch between current races. Sometimes at cross country meets they start the junior high boys and girls about 2 minutes apart. Eventually the faster runners from the second group start passing the slower runners from the first group, and I have to switch back and forth between the two to record their splits. It would be great to switch between races in one step rather than 3. Sometimes I need to switch back and forth very quickly. Any thoughts?

Thanks,
    Coach John

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Thank you for the suggestion. Folks have suggested similar ideas, but I haven’t been able to figure out how to implement it in a way that would fit.

The phrase “I need to switch back and forth very quickly” somehow triggered some new thoughts, and I spent a day mocking up about five different scenarios. I finally decided on one i really like and will be finishing it shortly.

Would you like to try the beta version?

3. All lap

Add “All lap”
    Scenario: several athletes in a interval training. They start the same time, you “lap” individually then all start again at the same time (all lap), then you “lap” individually, start again “all lap”

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Swipe from group to group

Hi Hugh, this is my favourate stopwatch thanks.
    Coming back to what I proposed under „all lap“, an additional feature could be that it is possible to switch from the stopwatches of one group to the stopwatches of another group by swiping horizontally and stop/lap separately.
    This adds minimal complexity to the user...no idea what it means for programming.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

How can we improve Watches?

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base